By Dimitrios A. Linos,Jon A. van Heerden
- Over two hundred beautiful illustrations, starting from intraoperative images, line drawings, diagnostic photos, pathology slides, tables and graphs can be found to make every one case mentioned understandable and simple to follow.
- conventional and novel healing options are introduced and the newest advancements in minimal-access operative thoughts are mentioned and reviewed.
- makes a speciality of a teamwork orientated technique that identifies the required communications among the numerous clinical disciplines while facing adrenal disorders.
Read Online or Download Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy PDF
Best internal medicine books
This factor of Interventional Cardiology Clinics experiences percutaneous circulatory aid machine use in numerous events, together with left and correct ventricular surprise, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and infarct measurement aid. sustain up to now with the most recent advancements during this swiftly evolving box.
This moment of 2 volumes offers the cutting-edge in somatostatin analogues and bombesin antagonists in neoplastic ailments. It presents an in depth description of mechanisms of motion and the current medical relevance of those new techniques in melanoma therapy. each one bankruptcy has been ready through knowledgeable lively within the respective experimental and/or medical box in order that the reader is guaranteed of acquiring the newest details at the subject.
This ebook is easily written, concise, and simple to learn and comprehend. It serves as a really convenient and resource for busy laboratorians, who regularly stumble upon the occasions specified therein. it's also useful for college kids, who have to how you can realize and stay away from such events, through offering professional suggestions and examples of how to maintain a majority of these blunders from in all likelihood inflicting damage to sufferers.
Tough surgical events require specialist suggestion from pioneers within the box in addition to from these at the entrance traces of trauma care. functional and evidence-based, present treatment of Trauma and Surgical severe Care, 2d version, attracts at the event of Drs. Juan A. Asensio and Donald D. Trunkey to provide a finished, modern precis of the remedy and post-operative administration of hectic accidents.
- Stroke: Practical Management
- Emergency Neurology
- The Immobilized Patient: Functional Pathology and Management (Topics in bone and mineral disorders)
- HIV and Respiratory Disease, An Issue of Clinics in Chest Medicine, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Additional info for Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy
Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy by Dimitrios A. Linos,Jon A. van Heerden